WHS SAFETY TRAINING & WORKSHOPS
If you or your team need safety & WHS training, we offer comprehensive training packages and safety training workshops delivered at your location across Australia & New Zealand.
Each safety training education session is customised to your business, taking into consideration your industry, your people and your requirements. Sessions can be as short as 30 minutes or run for a full day depending on your requirements. We can review your requirements with you and tailor a package specifically for your team.
Our qualified and experienced trainer runs the sessions in a hands on manner, ensuring that your staff gain the knowledge in an interactive and enjoyable manner. All you need to do is provide a suitable training room, seating facilities for attendees, a head table for our safety training facilitator, a whiteboard, and refreshments.
Our Facilitator will provide a take-home pack for all attendees with a copy of the training and all presentation materials, all additional handouts, and the presentation on a thumb drive.
Certificates can be produced on request. Our training sessions are designed for a small group session, so we recommend that all sessions are capped at a maximum of 20 participants.
OHS/WHS Safety Training Workshops
Here are just some of the safety training programs we can deliver at your location. Again, please know that these are to give you an idea of the training we can provide, but we are happy to tailor a program specific to your requirements.
- Essentials for managing workplace health and safety – This is great for supervisors and managers particularly when trying to get the message across that OSH isn’t the pure responsibility of the WHS department. Gives the leadership team a bit of a rev up that OSH is their business too! Approximately 4 hours at your location
- Responsibilities of an WHS Committee Workshop– Great for new committees, or existing ones that don’t function well, or don’t really know what they are meant to be doing. Approximately 5-6 hours at your location
- Introduction to Workplace Health & Safety Training – this one is for everyone except WHS people and provides an overview of WHS legislation, Work Health and Safety legislation, how to perform OSH consultation and risk management. Approximately 5 hours at your location.
- Risk Management & Incident Investigation – Understand WHS legislation, risk management procedures and tools and incident investigation. Approximately 4 hours at your location.
- WHS Legislation – This is the background that you need to understand that rationale to WHS legislation, including the objectives and the Act, as well as application of duties, enforcement and actions for compliance. This course will take approximately 4 hours at your location.
Shorter modules are available for courses related to:
- HSR Consultation Training
- Consultation Committee Refresher Training
- Risk Assessment Training
- Risk Management for Managers & Supervisors
- Return to Work Coordinator Training
- Managing Contractor Risks
- Discrimination/Harassment Training
- Asbestos Training
- Accident Investigation training
- Emergency Preparedness
- Emergency Evacuation and Warden Training
- Change Management
- Coaching and Counselling
- Managing Contractor Risks