Fire Safety Management
DO YOUR STAFF NEED FIRE SAFETY MANAGEMENT TRAINING?
Whether you’re looking for general fire safety training or more specific courses, at WHS Consulting & Training we have you covered. Our expert trainers can travel the length and breadth of the Australia & New Zealand, delivering a wide variety of fire safety management training courses at client’s premises, as well as open public courses.
HAVE YOU GOT FIRE SAFETY POLICIES IN PLACE?
Every business should have fire safety policies as an important part of their management system.
WHS Consulting & Training Network’s highly qualified fire safety consultants will work with you to create and implement personalized fire safety policies which are right for your business. This includes:
- Providing you with all the information, instruction and training your business needs to enable your employees to carry out their duties effectively and safely
- Advising you on systems of work, and any safety equipment you might need
- Carrying out suitable and sufficientfire risk assessments for all areas of your business, and implementing appropriate remedial action
- Advising you on ways you can be more proactive when it comes to fire prevention
Your fire safety policy should be used in conjunction with your fire safety risk assessment and evacuation procedures. It should contain the following:
- General fire safety policy
- Responsible person – appointment and duties
- Fire Marshals / Fire Wardens
- General procedures